OUR SALON POLICIES
Your health and safety is our main priority at Radiance, therefore it is imperative to carry out patch tests prior to the following treatments:
Microblading | LVL Lash Lifts | Lash and Brow Tinting | HD Brows | Skin Peels
This ensures you are not likely to have a reaction and complies with our insurance policy. Under no circumstances can we provide the above treatments without a patch test.
Personal identification information
The data we collect about you
The following privacy notice outlines how nDevor Systems Ltd T/A Phorest (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gathers, processes, and protects personal data, stored on behalf of Data Controllers . Phorest is a software company that provides services including provision of software to salons and other businesses to manage their business, online booking services and SMS delivery. The following privacy notice refers to the processing of personal data for online bookings.
The data protection officer for the organisation is Garrett Ahern. You can contact the data protection officer by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to Data Protection Officer, Phorest, 9 Anglesea Row, Dublin 7, Ireland.
We take your privacy seriously and will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. We need to obtain and process your personal data to provide you with our software, services and to fulfil our business and legal obligations. We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice. Personal data is provided to us through Phorest’s online booking software
Your personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Contact Details
- In the performance of a contract to complete appointment booking payments through our software.
- Payment details
- As part of our legal obligation for accounting and tax purposes.
- Rights of the individual
- The individual holds a number of rights in relation to the personal information that we hold on them, which includes:
- The right to access what personal data we hold about the individual.
- The right to be informed of how we are using the individual’s personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on the individual.
- The right to object to us processing the individual’s personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of the individual’s personal data.
- The right to object to direct marketing from us.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold on the individual.
- The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on the individual to another service provider.
- The right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
If we receive a request from the individual to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
We disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of providing a service to you, running our business, and when required by law and to enforce our legal rights.
We share your personal data with the following categories of companies:
- Payment providers to facilitate payments made to us.
- Accountancy firm to fulfil our legal obligations.
We may change this notice from time to time. All changes will be posted and updated here. We will notify you directly by email (if we hold one for you) if any significant changes occur. We advise you to check back here frequently to review the most current version of this notice.